Twitter Updates

Monday, March 10, 2008

Bear with me.....

OK....My first shot at a blog....and what better subject to cover than Orrville High School sports?

Over time, I'd like this blog to contain game previews, recaps, stats, thoughts and opinions.

Primarily, this space will focus on football and basketball....but will occasionally bounce around into a wide range of topics.

I'd like to devote the majority of space to team history, team records, and discussions on great players and teams from years past, as well as thoughts and opinions on current issues surrounding Orrville sports.

I'd also like to serve as somewhat of a link to OHS alumni currently playing in college and provide stats and information on Red Riders succeeding at the collegiate level.

....More to come.

1 comment:

BRF said...

This is a great idea, RedRider1!

You have my full support and help!